Spend several weeks studying the masters in one of the world’s greatest and most exciting cities while receiving up to 9 hours credit towards your degree. Classes will begin with three weeks in Paris and finish with two weeks back on the Louisiana Tech campus in order to complete our projects.
So that participants can make plans, we estimate the cost of this program to be approximately $5,500*, which includes round trip air fare from Monroe or Shreveport, Louisiana, very nice hotel accommodations in Paris, especially arranged trips while in France, as well as the instruction and company of fantastic School of Art and School of Architecture faculty. Additional expenses for this will be Louisiana Tech tuition, meals while there (our hotel/apartments each have full kitchen facilities), and pocket money as needed.
Visit Berg’s Blog to see what comes of each day.
For more details please contact Jonathan Donehoo (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Karl Puljak (email@example.com) This is a great way to see this world capital and art center.
* Final pricing is being negotiated and will be posted.
2012/2013 Program Information
- October 15 Organizational Meeting for Q&A (4:00PM)
- November 30 $2,000 Deposit due (all participants, including students seeking financial aid)
- January 10 Fee for the program MUST be paid by this date or we will call the next person on the list. Exception will be those students on Financial Aid who will need to submit a letter of acceptance from the Financial Aid Office.
- April 29 Summer advising period
All students participating in the French Quarter will enroll at this time.
- May 25 Depart for Paris from Louisiana
- June 14 Depart for Louisiana from Paris
- June 19-28 Return to campus for remainder of quarter to finish projects generated by the experience in France.
We realize there are circumstances that you cannot control and you may have to back out of the program. As we will be making early paid reservations for our travel and hotel, please note below our refund dates.
- Before January 10, refund of $1,000 of the deposit
- Before January 31, refund of $2,000 of the total
- Before February 21, refund $500
**in the event the program is cancelled for any reason, a full refund will be given.